Important reminders highlighted from DD Form 2535 instructions (pg 4/4):
1. This form is used to request aircraft participation at public events in support of community relations programs, flyovers, static displays and aerial demonstration teams.
2. DoD personnel may not be the POC or event site certifier for non-military hosted events.
3. The forms must be completed by the requesting organization who is responsible for conducting the event.
4. Requesters must contact and offer local military recruiters prime space for recruiting activities at no cost.
5. Instructions for ANG flyover requests are on the DD2535, pg 4, #10.
Important reminders highlighted from DD Form 2536 instructions (pg 2/2):
1. This form is used to request Armed Forces musical unit, personnel, color/honor guard, guest speaker and/or exhibit/equipment participation in public events.
2. Events may not be supported if they promote specific ideological positions or beliefs, current controversial topics, campaigns, or political posturing (direct or indirect) to lobby for a particular cause or legislative decision.
How to request Army Guard Support
How to request Air Guard Support
DD Form 2535 Request for Military Aerial Support (Updated Jan 2023)
DD Form 2536 Request for Public Events (Updated Jan 2023)
Please submit inquiries and Request Forms to firstname.lastname@example.org