How do I create a good password?
Remember the phrase “long and strong.” Good passwords have a minimum of 12 characters and a mix of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
How do I ensure my password protection stays safe?
- Never share your passwords with others.
- It’s okay to make your passwords unique to your life, but not something that is easily guessed.
- Have a different unique password for each account.
- Get a password manager program to help you remember your passwords. If you write them down, store them in a safe place away from your computer.
- Change your passwords several times a year.